We are continuing to test our new Carrera digital slot cars, and in order to thoroughly evaluate them we needed to design a track that includes all the elements one might find on a track. Thus, the track design includes all four radius of turns, banked turns, bridge sections, high-speed straightaway, and multiple lane changers.
This is a variation of our original test track that we used to evaluate the Carrera Digital 132 1969 Torino Talladegas. This is a prelude to our new slot car club track which will ultimately be much larger, about 125 feet overall with an additional table adding 32 square feet of overall area to the layout.
Other slot car videos that may be of interest:
– Carrera Digital 132 Nissan GT-R Showdown:
– Building a Digital Slot Car Track – Design Considerations
– Carrera Digital 132 Ferrari 599XX Showdown:
– Carrera Digital 132 Slot Car Racing
Videos featuring other hobbies that may be of interest:
– Nascar Racing (PC Game) League Race at Daytona Highlights with Commentary:
– Backyard R/C Car Track:
– Nascar Racing (PC Game) League S02E02 – Michigan Highlights
– RC Pilot Drops Bomb then Crashes Plane
Music used in this video:
Demilitarized Zone by Ethan Meixsell
RC Car Track Building